- A junior is any member 15 and younger.
- Juniors 10 and under must be checked into the Kids Club while their parents are working out. The may play in Kids Cub or use the REC Center during Kids Club hours. A parent may bring their junior to the gym during open gym time or to the pool during family swim time. Juniors 6 and under must pass a swim test to use the pool with out a parent in the pool with them during family swim time.
- Juniors may use the REC Center during Kids Club hours, Gym during Open Gym time and the Pool during Family Swim time supervised or unsupervised with a Junior Orientation Card. Juniors 6 and under must pass a swim test to use the pool without parental supervision during family swim.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult on the premises.
- The Downtown club is for members over 16 only.
- Juniors must change in the family locker rooms located off the pool.
Juniors between the ages of 10 to 15 years must complete several orientation sessions during their quest to become an independent member of BAC. During the initial orientation juniors will receive a laminated card which they must wear when using the club. Juniors and their parents are required to sign a usage agreement and behavior contract. Juniors are taken through and introduced to each part of BAC and its rules and regulations. They will also learn how to use their Junior Orientation (JO) Card.
Once the JO Card has been issued more orientation sessions need to be completed. Each child must attend three sessions each of Cardio and Racquetball. After completion in each area the child will receive a sticker for their JO Card which indicates the child can use that area without staff supervision. For the Weights area, each child 13 years and older must complete a specialized weight program and be able to demonstrate responsibility and knowledge of the weight area to be able to use the fitness floor without staff supervision.
The goal of this program is to create a safe and enjoyable exercise environment for all our members. If you have any questions, please contact Jessie at 676-1800.