Our goals at BAC are…
- To provide a clean, safe, friendly, and fun athletic facility
- To treat our members and staff with the utmost respect and care
- To offer the very latest in training, equipment, and techniques so that members can get the very most out of their time spent here
- To be an active, concerned, and contributing member of our community by donating our time and talents to various charitable causes throughout Whatcom County
- To contribute to the community our knowledge, expertise, and leadership in the area of physical fitness and to educate and promote an active and healthy way of life.
- Aerobic and Fitness Assocation of American certified aerobics instructors and personal trainers
- American Council on Exercise certified aerobics instructors and personal trainers
- National Strength and Conditioning Association certified strength coaches
- AmPro certified racquetball pro and racquetball instructors
- Swim Lessons taught by American Red Cross certified instructors
Cordata – Our Cordata facility is located at 4191 Meridian St. From I-5 take the Meridian St exit (#256) and head north for about a mile up the road on the left hand side. Our phone number is (360) 676-1800. – More Information.
Downtown – Our Downtown facility is located at 1616 Cornwall Ave. From I-5 take the State St/Ohio St exit and head west. Make a left onto State St and a right onto York St. We are located on the corner of York and Cornwall. Our phone number is (360) 734-1616. – More Information.