Fitness Program LinksPersonal Training Overview
Personal Training Programs
Coach Mike Locke is the Director of Fitness and Sports Performance at Bellingham Athletic Club where he and Coach Randy Huntington, a professional Sports Performance coach and USTAF Master’s Track Coach, developed BAC’s Sports Performance Program. Coach Locke has successfully worked with many local middle school, high school, college, and professional athletes. Here are some of the organizations that have utilized Coach Locke’s expertise.
- Bellingham Track Club
- Bellingham A.A.U. Girls Basketball
- F.C. Ranger Soccer
- Bellingham High School Boy’s Basketball
- Sehome High School Football
- Squalicum High School Boy’s Basketball
- Whatcom Community College Men’s Basketball
- Western Washington University Football
- One on One Performance Coaching - One on One Performance Coaching is meant for the athlete who needs and wants more individualized attention. Sessions are designed to meet the specific needs of each athlete. Training sessions are arranged by appointment with one of our Performance Coaching Staff. Please contact BAC Director of Fitness and Sports Performance, Mike Locke, for more information.
Cost: Gold - 4 Sessions Per Week
Silver – 2 Sessions Per Week
Bronze – 1 Session Per Week
Onsite Performance Training
Now teams can receive training at their facility. Costs vary depending on the needs of the team. Please contact Mike Locke to schedule the session.